Do you need to know what the signs of a cheating spouse are? Infidelity can happen to any couple in any relationship. It does not matter if you think your relationship is in decline or a perfect relationship. Infidelity is the result of a weakness in the relationship that can be identified and fixed if the proper steps are taken.
The first thing that needs to happen is that the act of cheating needs to be defined. What do you and your spouse define cheating as? Is it the act of conjugal sex that can result in the formation of a child? Is cheating the act of holding hands with another person of the opposite sex? Or would cheating be an example of your husband kissing another woman on the lips. In order to identify infidelity, you need to know what the line is.
Then you can move on to seeing if your spouse may be cheating on you. Here are some signs that he may be giving off that will help you determine if he is cheating on you.
• Has your spouse's work schedule has changed to where they are leaving earlier or getting home later than they used to?
• Unavailable at times that he used to be available
• Taking a shower often when he gets home
• No longer ask you for your advice or opinion
• Makes plans without consulting you
• Spending less time with you
• Goes out with the boys more than the used to
• Does not want you to use his cell phone
• Deletes the history of calls on his cell phone
• Changes the way he dresses
• Changed the type of cologne
• Starts asking about how faithful you are
• Ask what you consider cheating
• Ask you to change the way you dress or your appearance
• The phone rings and he does not answer it
Finding out that your spouse has been cheating on you can be devastating, but it is not the end of the world. The infidelity is just identifying that there is a weakness in your relationship. Start the communication process with your spouse to see if the marriage can be saved.