Sometimes there are plenty signs that an affair is taking place, but that doesn't mean that your partner is actually cheating, or there is even an affair going on. Remember that just because you see signs of cheating in a relationship, you'll have to look further to determine if cheating is really happening. It's not an easy situation to be finding yourself in, and these are the things you'll have to figure out.
The following signs can certainly lead you one direction or another. Don't make a decision just based on one or even a few of them. But a lot of evidence can certainly let you know that something may be wrong, and you may want to look at little closer.
These are the easy clues that should be alerting you to signs of cheating in a relationship
- Secret cell phone conversations is almost always the top signal of cheating. Usually, they'll be defensive or even act strange about the conversation. Pay close attention to the smallest details involving these secret phone calls.
- Anytime there is a change in your partner's hygiene, this is almost an immediate clue that an infidelity is going on behind your back. The freshness and newness of a relationship can become routine and grow cold. Usually your partner never goes to any special troubles to make sure they smell and look good for you. It becomes routine and boring. When you suddenly see a change in these behaviors, it could be time to worry.
- Usually whenever there is an affair going on without your knowledge, it is typical that arguments escalate and become almost constant. In particular, if it seems as if your partner creates an argument and storms out for no apparent reason, it could be more of just an excuse to leave and have that time away from you to engage in cheating then it is to explain some other excuse.
- Sometimes your friends and family may begin to even act strange and uncomfortable around you. This is a tell all sign they know something that is going on which not even your closest of friends of family members has the courage to tell you or confront you with.
- A significant boost in the amount of time your partner spends on the computer can be another simple and common sign that "something" is going on. Whenever there is an increase in computer time that is spent after hours while your asleep in bed or doing other things, it is a sign that you need to start paying closer attention to a possible affair.
- One of the bigger signs of cheating in a relationship is whenever your significant other starts accusing you of having affairs and cheating on them. The guilt begins to wear thin and they begin shifting the blame to you and making false accusations out of thin air. This is a painfully obvious sign in most cases that a guilty conscious is taking over.
Of course, the only way to know 100% for certain is to have actual proof.
Gaining this evidence can be a lot easier said then done. So remember that even though there are tell all signs of cheating in a relationship, it doesn't necessarily mean that an affair is actually going on without your knowledge; but rather, you'll have to prove that an affair is actually taking place.
You can learn how to get this concrete evidence and proof from many resources such as P.I.'s and even resourceful detective work on your own part. If this sounds like something you would like to do, then follow the link on the menu for resources to "Catch A Cheating Spouse"